Wednesday 13 April 2011

Kids (know best how to) Play

Today I got to spend the majority of the morning watching my kids jump and run and slide and smile at Kidz Play. I love going to Kidz Play because they really just let the kids go crazy. Within minutes, most kids have drenched themselves in sweat and spent every token on the skee ball machine, barely making it up the little ramp. Usually when we take kids there, I take advantage of the free admission and lack of supervision and slide and bounce and tumble right along with the kids. What can I say, I don't like missing out on all the fun, and it's a pretty darn good workout. Unfortunately, I didn't want to risk throwing up on the slides or shaking little baby up too much, so I confined myself to the outside, to merely watching the smiling, sweaty faces. It wasn't nearly as fun and time dragged on, but it was still worth it to know that 18 kids didn't stop smiling for 2 straight hours and I will admit, nap time was pretty relaxing ;). I love kids so much. When it comes to having fun, they seem to live by the motto "life's short, play hard". When we first got to Kidz Play, they ran around and played games and spent tickets like we were gonna make them leave any minute. I just love it. And now I'm tired and The Office is on, so that's where this post will end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment