Wednesday 27 April 2011

I want to go to China.

Sam and I are watching a documentary all about China. What an incredibly interestin place with incredibly interesting people. Hopefully one day God will allow our little family to travel there. Maybe even live there!

In other news, we're having a little baby girl! She is seemingly healthy and has, according to the u/s tech, very long legs. But she cant really help that, can she? We are so excited and I have to admit, all I ever want to do these days is shop for baby girl things. We've already bought two outfits and a bunch of hair bows haha. And yes, we do have a name temporarily picked out, but we are keeping it a secret, at least for now :).

Now that I've, for the most part, stopped getting sick everyday, I have slowly gotten back into the habit of eating more than crackers and Ginger ale. Sam joked today that he was glad to see that i was finally craving things, or rather, wanting the same things I always wanted before. No strange or strong cravings here. I mostly just LOVE fruit, especially if it comes blended up with yogurt. Yum! And I still eat approx 2.8 bowls of cereal every day. And occasionally have a hankering for a carton of ice cream. :). My awesome husband also surprised me this morning with a humongous bag of pistachios from Sam's club, and boy are they good.

Well, this blog has absolutely no substance, but I am too interested in the man talking about Chinese red pandas and special k red berries to devote too much of my brain power. At least now you know what sorts of things to bring when you come visit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment