Saturday 15 January 2011

It must be all the benadryl...

Well, it's been 2 years since I've done this whole web logging thing, and I hated it back then, so I'm not sure what I'm even doing here. Maybe it's the fact that I've been given strict orders to stay in bed and not have any fun. Or maybe it's because I'm still a little doped up on meds. I think though, it had to do with the fact that since Sam and I have been married, I have done a terrible job of keeping written reflection of our adventures. I used to journal. Kind of a lot, actually. I have 7 or 8 journals that follow my poor, hormonal self through trial after trial, blessing after blessing, from puberty to marriage. But something happened after I got married. I journaled some, but it wasn't really the same. I had someone with me every night to talk to. Journaling wasn't as necessary anymore. But I wish now that I had something to read, something to reflect on our first months, our first year. So this is my attempt to satisfy my own inconsistent and indecisive desires. Honestly, I don't expect anyone to really follow this. It is truly for my own humor and humiliation. But if you do choose to come along and be a part of our adventures, I cannot be held responsible :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I just thought you should know that I completely expect you to keep this up...if you don't i'll be terribly sad!

    ReplyDelete